Hc1209

Hc1209. The Hc class were built between 1944 and 1953 and were the last class of 4 wheel cattle wagon built.

Of the 151 built, 1209 built in 1951, is now the sole remaining example in the North Island with just one other preserved in the South Island.

It is currently stored at the North End of the SSR site awaiting restoration.

Type:
Wagon